I was born in Mexico City on February 1986. I’ve lived here most of my life, attending a Catholic elementary and middle school. I went to college at UIA Mexico City, where I majored in Mass Communications with a minor in Film, graduating in 2010. I started writing fiction when I was 12 years old, when I spent a year abroad in Dublin at an academy where speaking — or even thinking — in Spanish was prohibited. During long hours of Study Hall, I took to reading and eventually writing.
It has been a passion ever since.
I finished my first novel, Reverie of Gods, a 250,000 word behemoth, during my second year of college, and it has been cooking in editing hell ever since. My actual debut, The Armor of God, started as a wild idea to try and write something new and more easily marketable. It was first published in my blog for free, chapter by chapter, where it began to slowly grow in popularity. It was published on October 14th, 2014.
The Armor of God was followed by The Unfinished World, the direct sequel which received excellent reviews from best-selling authors like Piers Anthony and María A. Escandón. I am currently working on the third and final book of the trilogy, The Riven God, which I am hoping to release in Q3 2018.
Interests include playing videogames, bodybuilding, drawing, and more.
Though its purpose is now archival, feel free to visit Wolf in a Gorilla Suit, the blog on which I rant, rave and review all that falls under the category of pop culture. Don’t forget to also check out Watercolor Butterfly’s Soundcloud so you can listen to our debut album, The God Particle, in its entirety.
- The Armor of God (2014): Author
- The Unfinished World (2015): Author
- Reverie of Gods (2017): Author
- Now Write! Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror (2014): Contributor
- Villainous (2017 – ): Screenwriter
- GameBeast: Editor in Chief / Founder
- Wolf in a Gorilla Suit: Editor in Chief / Founder
- Agent Awesome: Writer / Punch-Up
- Villainous (2017 – ): Metauro (Voice)
- Avengers: Infinity War (2018): Pedestrian (Voice / Spanish Dub)
- Ant-Man & The Wasp (2018): Hall Monitor, Additional Voices (Voice / Spanish Dub)
Radio / Podcast
- El Beastcast – (Videogame Podcast): Host
- Watercolor Butterfly – The God Particle (2013): Vocals
- Avengers: Infinity War (2018): Dubbing Consultant (Latin American Spanish)
- Ant-Man & The Wasp (2018): Dubbing Consultant (Latin American Spanish)